Johnson’s Sporting Goods is one of Maine’s premier outlets for outdoor gear and equipment.
We are family owned and operated, and three generations of Johnsons work side-by-side to offer the best products at fair prices. We all use the products we sell, so we can offer advice based on hands-on experience.
We also stand behind everything we sell and service equipment right here, so expect to be satisfied.
Upcoming Dive Trips
(February 1st-8th, 2020)
This Sunset House package includes:
- 7 nights hotel with all meals included* Feb 1-8, 2020
- 5 days 2-tank boat diving including Stingray City & Kittiwake wreck dive**
- 5 Days unlimited shore diving
- free nitrox (for nitrox-certified divers)
- tax & airport transfers
*Meals - made to order breakfast daily, lunch at My Bar (outside), dinner at Sea Harvest (inside) with 3 courses and 2-3 choices per course.
*Diving - 5 days of 2-tank boat diving, including trips to Stingray City * Kittiwake wreck (weather permitting) at no extra charge as part of the 5 days 2-tank boat diving.
Courtyyard view $2,191.00 diver, double occ.
Courtyard view $1,639.00 non diver, double occ.
Oceanfront room $2,366.00 diver, double occ.
Oceanfront room $1814.00 non diver, double occ
(March 14-21, 2020) & (March 21-28, 2020)
- 7 nights Hotel Cozumel
- All meals & Unlimited bar
- Welcome tank for shore diving
- 5 days 2-tank boat diving with Jorge Scuba
- Tax included
- PADI refresher course
- SPF 50 long sleeve Sea Fear rash guard
Diver double occupancy $1299
Non Diver $899
Add $245 Single occupancy
This package does NOT include airfare
Airport code (PWN) Portland ME
(BOS) Boston Massachusetts
(CZM) Cozumel Mexico
- Please Note - Sunblock is strictly prohibited now from the reefs. Only reef safe sunblock or SPF rash guards/lycras will be used for sun protection. Also, you should have your own drinking bottle. They will not be providing bottled water anymore to protect the marine life.
PADI Scuba diving class schedule
October 6th, 2019 - Instructor Cody (Portland)
These Classes require a $100 Non-refundable deposit to hold your spot
You can start by clicking the link for the elearning course below to complete the online training portion of the class. Any questions please call 207-773-5909 and ask for Carrie. Please check list of medical contradictions before signing up for any Scuba class. (A doctor's note will be required if you checked yes to any health issue or you are over 45 years old.)
Private Scuba classes are available for $695
Sign up for our eLearning course below.
Get 10% off Scuba gear when enrolled in a class
Like us on Facebook